Discussion between Susan Meiselas, Guevara Namer and Carles Guerra
Discussion between the photographer Susan Meiselas, the Syrian artist of Kurdish origin Guevara Namer and Carles Guerra, director of the Fundació and co-curator of the exhibition Susan Meiselas. Mediations.
Duration: 1 h. | Date: Wednesday 11 October 2017, at 18.00 h. | Admission: Free.
- Lecture Learning to See + Opening (Tuesday 10 October, 7 p.m.)
- Reading Kurdistan (Friday 20 October, 7 p.m.)
- Cinema cycle with Guevara Namer (2, 3 and 10 November, 7 p.m.)
- Spell Reel, 2017 (Thursday 9 November, 7 p.m.)
- Presentation of It Would Never Be Quite the Same Again, by Xavier Ribas (Thursday 16 November, 7:30 p.m.)
- Presentation of 1968, el fuego de las ideas, by Marcelo Brodsky