Lecture Learning to See + Opening
Opening Lecture: On the occasion of the opening, Eduardo Cadava, professor of Princeton University and author of the book Words of Light: Theses on the Photography of History, will present the lecture Learning to See.
Date: October 10, 2017, at 7:00 p.m.
- Discussion between Susan Meiselas, Guevara Namer and Carles Guerra (Wednesday 11 October, 6 p.m.)
- Reading Kurdistan (Friday 20 October, 7 p.m.)
- Cinema cycle with Guevara Namer (2, 3 and 10 November, 7 p.m.)
- Spell Reel, 2017 (Thursday 9 November, 7 p.m.)
- Presentation of It Would Never Be Quite the Same Again, by Xavier Ribas (Thursday 16 November, 7:30 p.m.)
- Presentation of 1968, el fuego de las ideas, by Marcelo Brodsky